Translate

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Days 10 and 11

It's another busy week ahead of us!    We are reviewing graphs for the math test coming up next week.  Yesterday, I sent home a letter with review worksheets attached.  Your child should be able to complete these worksheets independently.  If they are having trouble, please let me know.  

We are also working on our mural for the Markham Fair.  Our mural focuses on the love of reading.  I hope that you are able to visit the fair with your family.  


Please be sure to go look at your child's agenda everyday.  Some students are walking around with papers that were handed out two weeks ago.  Remember, they are still young and will not always remember to tell you that there is something in their agenda that you need to look at.  

It is Thankful Tuesday!  This week your kids are thankful for...

1. My mom and dad for "borning"my baby brother;

2. My grandma and aunt;

3.  My classmates;

4.  Pets;

5. Money; and 

6. Everything around me.

😀