Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Day 47

Our Christmas Concert is coming up on December 15, 2016, at Bur Oak Secondary High School.  Please help your child to prepare for the concert by reviewing this song with them on a regular basis.  At the night of the performance, students are asked to wear a white shirt, blue jeans and sunglasses.

Christmas Shopping Blues
Performed by Mrs. Maybury’s Grade 2s


Christmas shopping just can’t wait.  
I swear next year, I won’t leave it this late.  
It’s now December twenty-four, 
So grab my list head out the door.
Hit the mall without delay.
Christmas shopping blues.


I drive around for half an hour,
Can’t find find a place to park my car.
The lot is full there is no space.
I cannot find a parking place.
I’ll grow old before I park.
Christmas Shopping blues.


Boys 
Do, do, do, do 
Do, do, do, do-waaaa
Girls
Do ba, do ba, do ba, do ba, do-baaaa
Everyone
do, do, do, ba, 
Do-ba, do-ba, do-waaaa


Spent all my money, my credit card is maxed.
Spent all my money, my credit card is maxed.  
Work all year to pay the bills. 
Christmas shopping blues. 
Work all year to pay the bills. 
Christmas shopping blues.